Spirit of 76 Container Program
Now Taking Orders for Spring 2022 Delivery
Importing fireworks containers with Spirit of ’76 is the best way to cut costs for your fireworks business. This year, let us deliver the fireworks straight from China to you.
We are currently taking orders for Brothers and Winda / Bright Star containers through Thursday, September 30th, 2021. Buying a container of fireworks is not for everyone, but if you are ready to take your business to the next level, request pricing online . If you want less than a full container, or a mix of brands, our Special Order Program may be right for you.
Webinars: Learn more about our Container Program
2022 Container Program - Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 1:30PM CT.
Watch the recording here.
Ben Muzzey (Spirit of ’76 sales manager) will cover updates on our Container Program, discuss how ordering a container can benefit your business, and answer your questions about containers.
2022 Container Program - Thursday, July 8, 2021.
Watch the recording here.
Ben Muzzey (Spirit of ’76 sales manager) will discussed how importing a container can benefit your business and answer your questions about our Container Program.
Benefits to ordering a container from Spirit of ’76 Fireworks:
- Substantial product savings resulting in higher profit.
- The fireworks are imported directly from China and delivered to you.
- Container customers receive our lowest wholesale pricing.
- Spirit of ’76 handles all the import paperwork, safety tests and licensing.
Container Brands & Minimums
1. We are currently offering containers from the following manufacturers:
- Winda + Bright Star
2. To allow for flexibility we’ve done away with case minimums and now target < 40 unique items per container load. If you order heavy on an item this frees you up to order a smaller amount of another item. Please request our Container Purchase summary to get more info on the purchasing process. If allocating your purchasing funds to a full container load leaves you with less variety than you prefer, call us and we can talk about our other purchasing programs to find out what will be the best fit.
3. For additional product needs, container customers will be able to purchase from our Special Order price list.
4. When ordering a container you will order to fill the container completely, the space inside a container is referred to as CBMs (cubic meters), our order forms will calculate the CBM total. There are 2 sizes of containers:
- Standard - 58 CBMs (700-900 cases)
- High Cube - 67 CBMs (800-1000 cases)
Estimating Container Order Cost
The following is a rough estimate based on previous container orders. Please contact us to get specific quotes for your container.
|Budgeting for a Container|
|Product (700-1000) cases||$37,000 – $47,000|
|Ocean freight||$20,000 - $24,000|
|Marine Ins + Port Entry||$450|
|AFSL testing||$0.55 per case|
When ordering a container you will be ordering by CBMs (Cubic Meters) to fill the container’s volume.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does buying a container save me money?
A: Having the fireworks shipped directly to you from China cuts transportation, warehousing costs, import licensing fees and labor costs.
Do I need a special license to order a container?
A: No! Spirit of ’76 acts as the importer, so our importing license cover your shipment. The only licenses you are responsible for are those that your state or local government requires for your fireworks business.
What if I want additional products, or a few items from other suppliers?
A: Spirit of ’76 offers all container customers Special Order pricing for items purchased outside of the container order.
Can I order products that Spirit of ’76 doesn’t carry?
A: Absolutely! When you receive your catalog and price list for each manufacturer, you will notice that every item they offer is available for you to order.
When should I order a container?
A: The earlier you order a container, the better fulfillment rate you will have. Spirit of ’76 recommends ordering your container for the July 4th season by August 15th. However, we will accept container orders all year long.
When will my container arrive?
A: Fireworks generally takes 6 months to produce. We try to adhere to your preferred receiving window as closely as possible.