We had a great time at the 2016 National Fireworks Association Expo! Four nights of demos, two days of trade show setup, three days of trade show, one day of tear down, and lots of driving. The Amway Grand Plaza is a fantastic hotel and was a great place to stay. There are lots of restaurants and other activities within walking distance which are great for entertaining customers. Check out photos from the NFA Expo below. Scroll down to check out video of our Spirit of ’76 demo and our ’76 Pro Line demo.
We are gearing up for the 2016 NFA Expo in Grand Rapids, MI (September 6-10). We will once again have a giant booth at the trade show Thu-Sat. We will also have a hospitality room open all day and after demos. We would love to see you there! Please call us at 573-447-1776 or email email@example.com so we can set aside time to talk with you.
Where to find us:
Trade Show (booths 143-144 and 156-157)
– Thursday – Saturday: 1-4pm
Hospitality Room (Atrium Room)
– Wednesday: before the trade show, after the trade show, and after the demos
– Thursday: before the trade show, after the trade show, and after the demos
– Friday: before the trade show and after the demos
– Saturday: before the trade show
– Tuesday: Supreme
– Wednesday: Winda
– Thursday: Spirit of ’76, Brothers
– Friday: ’76 Pro Line, Shogun